Guidelines for Booking of Guest House Accommodation
- The participants of training programmes conducted by the CSIR-HRDC need not to request separately for booking hostel accommodation. It is automatically booked after the confirmation of your nomination.
- The request for guest house booking need to be submitted to the office of controller of administration as per the enclosed proforma / online request at least 3 days in advance and not prior one month on email (email@example.com) / Fax with complete details as requisitioned in the proforma. Requests with incomplete information may be summarily rejected.
- Please use your official email ID for guest house booking; otherwise attach a scan copy of your official Id. Card while using personal email ID.
- Please provide the name and your relationship with all the accompanying guestsrequiredfor billingpurpose.
- Confirmation of booking will be given by E-mail / Phone / Fax. On the event of training / workshop / seminar / urgent official requirement etc. the management at its discretion may cancel the booking.
- Any change in the arrival/departure of guests needs to be brought to the Notice of Guest house In-charge immediately.
- Request for change/extension for accommodation needs to be approved by the competent authority
- ID proof must be providedat the reception by the Guests at the time of Check-in.
- One day will be counted on 12.00 noon check-out basis.(i.e. if check-in & check-out both are between 12.00 noon today and 12.00 noon next day).